The following illustrates the treatment of several cases of surgical procedures
Done at Ahwaz Wound Clinic Medical Center.
* Patient is a 30-year-old man who has had an unbroken left knee trauma following an accident. The patient referred to hemoglobin 6 and sodium 110 and crp +++ 48 hours after the trauma. The patient is toxic and was visited by Dr. Ghasemzadeh (orthopedic specialist). After performing para clinical measures, initiation of systemic therapy, counseling, and necrotic tissue debridement were transferred to the operating room. It should be noted that final measures were taken at the Apadana Hospital in collaboration with the Anesthesiology Team and the operating room staff and surgical department personnel.
1- Before the operation
2. Patient after initial debridement
3. Patient after several days of care and management of ulcer
4- Patient during advanced and smart dressing
5- Skin transplantation by Dr. Ghasemzadeh
6. The patient is recovering
* A 65-year-old man who was fractured by a motorcycle accident at the time of referral to Dr. Khorrami, the orthopedic surgeon, the pulse of the leg (Dorsal Disorders and Tibia postero) was not touched. Immediate CT angiography was taken. Artery rupture in the posterior region of the knee (Populite artery). The vascular consultation was done by Arthritis (anatomists) by Dr. Nazari (arterial specialty) and, as a result of inflammation of the feet, physicians were forced to undergo phasic anesthesia, so that the upper region of the legs did not go away. In the patient’s leg, he was resistant to infectious secretions, which delayed the work of surgery and restoration. The infectious consultation was conducted by Dr. Yusefi (an infectious specialist) who, with his advice and Dr. Khorrami, as well as Mr. Daadfar (Senior expert wound), had systemic and appropriate systemic treatment of the advanced vacuum system, miraculously, all of the severe and resistant infection The patient got rid of this new method within a few days, and the patient’s leg was saved and is now in full recovery.
1- After fascistomy and before repair
2. Vascular regeneration (before vacuum therapy)
3. Use of antibacterial dressing (before vacuum)
4- The patient is connecting a vacuum device
5. Patient’s sore throttling vacuum machine
6. Cover all tendons, tancer and tibia
7- Clinching of the wound before transplantation of the patient’s skin
* A 30-year-old woman with a painless thigh, which had been enlarged over the course of a few months, was referred to Dr. Ghasemzadeh (orthopedic specialist). The patient had no symptoms of systemic illness and fever. The study revealed a large mass of multiple cysts that began with the diagnosis of hydration cyst in the primary treatment with mebendazole, and then, after several weeks, surgery was performed with Dr. Massoud (General Surgery). Complete cyst was released from around. Humorous muscles and under the sciatic nerve were fortunate, who was not torn. After all, who is the one who opened it up with the smaller cysts we called girls cysts. The patient was discharged with medication after surgery.
“The disease was published in a valid newspaper of Case Report due to the rare and timely diagnosis of this surgical team.”
1- Patient during the visit (right thigh approximately 2.5 times the left)
2. MRI images and multiple high density viewers
3-The moment the surgery starts and faces the mass
4. Separating the arteries and nerves from hydration fluid
5. The mass out of the patient’s thigh which, thankfully, does not rupture
6. Large hydration masses after mass cutting
7. Place of mass separation
8. The time of completion of boring surgery by Dr. Ghasemzadeh and Dr. Mousavi